Enhancing high quality solutions for healthcare
SDAHO Enterprises is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the South Dakota Association of Healthcare Organizations, which supports South Dakota’s three large health systems, 54 hospitals, 31 post-acute care providers and two home health systems.
SDAHO Enterprises is committed to bringing value to the members of the association by providing relevant and timely solutions. We help our members improve patient care, increase value, reduce operating costs and strengthen their financial viability through customizable and flexible programs.
We are continuously developing both business and health care solutions through the Endorsed Business Partners program to advance the operational effectiveness of our members and improve the health status of South Dakota communities.
- The services provided by the endorsed business partners will generate value-added benefits for members and offer products or services that help health care facilities minimize costs, recover revenue, reduce operating and capital expenses, improve management and quality, increase productivity and apply new strategies.
- The partners selected will meet high standards for quality, service and integrity, and provide products and services at a discounted fee and/or with added services or benefits for members.
- Members can be assured of initial due diligence and continuous performance monitoring of all partners.
- The Selection Committee recognizes that there are multiple qualified vendors in any endeavor. The partners that are carefully vetted and selected by the Committee are not promoted as, or intended to represent, the “best” or only solutions available to member hospitals. As a result of evaluation and analysis of each partner, the Endorsed Business Partner Program is intended to discover and endorse a proven or unique vendor, thereby assisting members by reducing the need for them to invest considerable time and financial resources on their own due diligence process.
- At any given time, the Endorsed Business Partner roster may only include a single vendor representing a particular product or service.
- The Selection Committee will give recommendations of services and companies and, whenever possible, seek recommendation from other members that have had experience with quality vendors that could be considered to be potential candidates for endorsement.
- Members are not bound by any obligation to work with vendors endorsed by the association’s Selection Committee.
- The Endorsed Business Partner Program is intended to provide a source of funding to SDAHO to support activities and programs on behalf of association and member hospitals and post-acute care facilities.