The SDAHO Insurance Services program was established to provide premium and cost-effective insurance solutions for our member hospitals and nursing homes. The insurance partners selected are expected to meet high quality standards and offer products or services that help health care facilities:
- Avoid costs;
- Reduce operating expenses;
- Improve management and quality;
- Increase productivity;
- Develop staff resources; and
- Apply new strategies.
Through a thorough due diligence process, SDAHO staff performs the necessary evaluation and analysis of the potential business partner, followed by approval and endorsement by a special advisory committee made up of executives from South Dakota hospitals and nursing homes.
- Opportunities to promote your products or services to key decision makers for hospitals and health care organizations in South Dakota.
- Personal email, phone or face-to-face introductions to SDAHO members, including hospitals, health systems, acute care and nursing facilities, home health agencies, assisted living centers and hospice organizations.
- Special promotional email blast to SDAHO membership introducing new business partner, new products or new service lines.
- Complimentary SDAHO Associate Membership.
- Invitation to SDAHO educational programs and events at member rates, increasing your opportunity to network and build relationships with healthcare executives.
- Complimentary exhibit booth, including two registrations, to the SDAHO Annual Convention.
- Listing on the SDAHO website under Endorsed Business Partner program, with your ccompany name, logo, description and a link to your website.
- Company profile featured in SDAHO’s newsletter once a year.
- Use of SDAHO (endorsed) logo for marketing purposes.
- Access to the SDAHO membership directory providing key contact information.
- Endorsement letter signed by the CEO of the South Dakota Associaon of Healthcare Organizations.
- Access to SDAHO’s expertise and market inteligence.
LMC offers a full range of insurance and risk management services.
Gallagher’s Executive Benefits Practice consults with both for profit and nonprofit organizations in all industries.
HBA offers group insurance services and benefits.