The SDAHO Endorsed Business Partner program provides cutting-edge and cost-effective solutions for our member hospitals and nursing homes. The business partners selected are expected to meet high quality standards and offer products or services that help health care facilities:
- Avoid costs
- Recover revenue
- Reduce operating and capital expenses
- Improve management and quality
- Increase productivity
- Develop staff resources; and
- Apply new strategies.
Through a thorough due diligence process, SDAHO staff performs the necessary evaluation and analysis of the potential business partner, followed by approval and endorsement by a special advisory committee made up of executives from South Dakota hospitals and nursing homes.
- Opportunities to promote your business products or services to key decision makers for hospitals and health care organizations in South Dakota.
- Personal email, phone or face-to-face introductions to SDAHO members, including hospitals, health systems, acute care and nursing facilities, home health agencies, assisted living centers and hospice organizations.
- Special promotional email blast to SDAHO membership introducing new business partner, new products or new service lines.
- Complimentary SDAHO Associate Membership.
- Invitation to SDAHO educational programs and events at member rates, increasing your opportunity to network and build relationships with healthcare executives.
- Complimentary exhibit booth, including two registrations, to the SDAHO Annual Convention.
- Listing on the SDAHO website under Endorsed Business Partner program, with your company name, logo, description and a link to your website.
- Company profile featured in SDAHO’s newsletter once a year.
- Use of SDAHO (endorsed) logo for marketing purposes.
- Access to the SDAHO membership directory providing key contact information.
- Endorsement letter signed by the CEO of the South Dakota Association of Healthcare Organizations.
- Access to SDAHO’s expertise and market intelligence.
The nation’s leading physician and allied jobs placement service.
Experts in obtaining money for businesses from class action settlements.
A national leader in payments and revenue cycle management for healthcare businesses.
The health care industry’s premier background screening firm.
Real Time Medical Systems is the industry-leading Interventional Analytics solution that turns data into actionable insights.
A digital healthcare company that supports healthcare facilities through optimizing reimbursement, communicating patient risk and more.
Medical Solutions is an industry-leading workforce solutions for clinical and non-clinical healthcare staffing.
Marsh & McLennan Agency is a full-service insurance, retirement, and risk management firm that specializes in providing proprietary solutions to small and middle market organizations.