The SDAHO Endorsed Business Partner program provides cutting-edge and cost-effective solutions for our member hospitals and nursing homes. The business partners selected are expected to meet high quality standards and offer products or services that help health care facilities:
- Avoid costs
- Recover revenue
- Reduce operating and capital expenses
- Improve management and quality
- Increase productivity
- Develop staff resources; and
- Apply new strategies.
Through a thorough due diligence process, SDAHO staff performs the necessary evaluation and analysis of the potential business partner, followed by approval and endorsement by a special advisory committee made up of executives from South Dakota hospitals and nursing homes.
- Opportunities to promote your business products or services to key decision makers for hospitals and health care organizations in South Dakota.
- Personal email, phone or face-to-face introductions to SDAHO members, including hospitals, health systems, acute care and nursing facilities, home health agencies, assisted living centers and hospice organizations.
- Special promotional email blast to SDAHO membership introducing new business partner, new products or new service lines.
- Complimentary SDAHO Associate Membership.
- Invitation to SDAHO educational programs and events at member rates, increasing your opportunity to network and build relationships with healthcare executives.
- Complimentary exhibit booth, including two registrations, to the SDAHO Annual Convention.
- Listing on the SDAHO website under Endorsed Business Partner program, with your company name, logo, description and a link to your website.
- Company profile featured in SDAHO’s newsletter once a year.
- Use of SDAHO (endorsed) logo for marketing purposes.
- Access to the SDAHO membership directory providing key contact information.
- Endorsement letter signed by the CEO of the South Dakota Association of Healthcare Organizations.
- Access to SDAHO’s expertise and market intelligence.
The nation’s leading physician and allied jobs placement service.
Experts in obtaining money for businesses from class action settlements.
A national leader in payments and revenue cycle management for healthcare businesses.
The health care industry’s premier background screening firm.
Total Staffing solution for hospitals and systems via locum tenens and permanent placement.
Medical Solutions is an industry-leading workforce solutions for clinical and non-clinical healthcare staffing.
Performance Healthcare Solutions brings decades of healthcare experience to the Pharmacy Benefit Management and 340B marketplace.
Real Time Medical Systems is the industry-leading Interventional Analytics solution that turns data into actionable insights.
A digital healthcare company that supports healthcare facilities throught optimizing reimbursement, communicating patient risk and more.