Your Business Partners
LMC is independently owned by 49 active shareholders and employs over 280 insurance professionals. The LMC healthcare team services over 200 hospitals and healthcare systems across the Midwest.
Guided by our firm’s core values, Quality, Integrity, Client Focus, and Teamwork, the business community has long regarded LMC Insurance as an innovative leader in the insurance brokerage industry. This is evident in the awards and recognition we’ve received:
• Business Insurance’s Top 100 Agencies in the Country
• Insurance Journal’s Top 100 Privately Held Agencies
• Better Business Bureau’s Integrity Award
• Recognized as a “Best Practices” company by Reagan Associates since 2011
- Program design, healthcare strategy and administration
- Reliable third-party actuarial analysis and benchmarking so you can make informed decisions
- Advice and monitoring of state and federal requirements to keep you current and in compliance
- Expertise in pooled risk programs including health insurance trusts, MEWAs, and shared risk arrangements
LMC’s workers’ compensation program includes: 1) Education, 2) Safety committees, 3) Claims management, and 4) LMC risk managers performing an on-campus risk assessment.
LMC’s comprehensive equipment repair and maintenance program has resulted in significant savings, increased efficiencies, and improved management control.
Protection that offers individual options as well as a potential master policy.
Package Program for Property, Auto, and Crime
LMC’s D&O program includes 10 separate coverage enhancements, and offers individual options as well as a potential master policy.
LMC’s professional liability program includes Professional Liability, General Liability, Umbrella, and Excess coverages.
Property & Casualty:
Pat Duff, Senior Vice President
Brynna Dooley, Vice President
Joel Hull, Account Executive